Week 11: Starting to put stuff together

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay to update the blog. I was attending few events conducted by my institute and was travelling during the long weekend in India.

This is the final sprint and the whole team is busy brainstorming ideas to integrate all of our work and prepare demo-able infrastructure. I worked all through the last week to prepare a C++ header which will modularize the feature extraction code being used in pronunciation evaluation. Secondly, I worked to test Keras.js on my browser which I could successfully do.

Now, I am going to do the following:


  1. Bundle the header featex header file inside pocketsphinx.js
  2. Host a REST service with an endpoint to obtain Keras prediction given the features extracted using pocketsphinx.js
                         OR

         Use serialized Keras models to run on the browser as suggested by the mentors.


I am going to try to host the service at first to meet the 22nd Aug deadline. In parallel, I will also work on the latter to keep the service independent of an application server.


I'll get back to work. See you!

Comments

Popular Posts